With Fracture But Whole delayed...
  • POSTED BY Rex ranae on Sep 28, 2016

I’d really been hoping for this to be my gift for XMas from the missus. I loved SoT, despite its glaring flaws – a really genuine SP gaming experience. With it delayed into next year, what should my holiday gaming binge be? I’m leaning towards the Ratchet and Clank reboot, Mankind Divided, or maybe spice things up with Forza Horizon 3

Thoughts?

POSTED BY kaenna on Sep 29, 2016

Hmm,, I’ve heard amazing things about Forza but I’m not a fan of racing games. Mankind Divided is supposedly really good too, I haven’t tried it but I do want to.

Personally I think Dishonored 2 is going to be a great game as I found the first to be absolutely incredible! There is also Civilization coming out if you want something totally different. I know there are a lot of FPS games releasing during the holiday like Titanfall/BF1 and CoD but again I don’t think any of those will offer really stand out single player campaigns.

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Oct 03, 2016

Ah, you’re right – Dishonored 2 had skipped my mind! The first one was a holiday give back when it released, so this would be fitting! I might hold off on Civ until the usual expansion waves have passed – I love the new mechanics they are working on for it, though

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.