What Shows Do You Recommend?
  • POSTED BY elheber on Nov 24, 2015

I just marathoned Jessica Jones on Netflix for 3 days because I loved Daredevil. I highly recommend it if you’re into crime noir, or like Marvel, or liked Daredevil. You should know if you will like it or not just in the first episode.

Also, for anyone that likes anime or cerebral crime fiction (like Sherlock Holmes or the movie Se7en), I recommend Psycho Pass.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Nov 24, 2015

My buddy Killer keeps telling us how we need to watch Jessica Jones. Personally I’ve been enjoying Gotham, very interesting take on the popular characters from the Batman series prior to Bruce Wayne becoming Batman.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY elheber on Nov 24, 2015

I tried to like Gotham, but I couldn’t get past the second episode before I gave up. Batman is my favorite superhero of all time so all the little things they do wrong really bother me too much. More than they should bother any normal person.

Oh, it goes without saying but Breaking Bad should be on anyone’s list. Before I got into it I remember really being bothered by how many people kept recommending it. I heard a joke that the show was actually just an hour-long hypnosis spiral that told everyone to recommend the show to their friends. But then I saw it… It’s too good.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Mar 07, 2016

Caught myself binge watching Quantico this weekend, now I both love and hate the show. Reminds me of Prison Break in a way that every episode reveals some of the story yet each also ends with a terrible cliff-hanger that leaves you more upset that you have to wait a week to see more than happy for what you did get to see. It’s also starting to feel like it’s recycling itself now, but I’m still enjoying it so far.

POSTED BY elheber on Mar 19, 2016

I’m going to binge-watch season 2 of Daredevil this weekend.

There’s a very cerebral anime called Psycho Pass which I recommend to anyone that likes psychological thrillers and detective drama. It’s like if Se7en and Minority Report had an anime baby. In fact, I don’t think I’ve ever described anything as concisely and accurately as “Se7en and Minority Report had an anime baby.” Watch it if that sounds like your jam.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.