Welcome to Gamelust, Introduce yourself here!

This topic contains 52 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  xsuicidesn0wmanx 1 day, 17 hours ago.

• POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Mar 08, 2018

Giant pic is ok, I knew there was a bug with that part of the forums but wasn’t sure what it was until a giant blue dino wrecked my screen. :D

Nice to meet you Heather, we’re still in the process of building gamelust beyond the site. Currently trying to work on our social media channels while dipping our toes into the streaming and video services. I haven’t read your most recent post. First one looked good.

You should join us in our discord channel. There’s no voice chat requirement or anything, but it gives us a place to stay in contact and communicate directly throughout the day. If I were to have any edits I would communicate them with you there.

https://discord.gg/TCVsAca

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY DaVillain on Aug 19, 2019

It’s been like 3/4 years since I last visit this place and surprise to see my log-in is still active and good thing I made it the same from Gamespot.

Oh yeah, I’m DaVillain and I’m originally from Gamespot but my first gaming site was good old GamePro, Game Revolution, IGN, and still active on Gamespot. (Also a Moderator on GS) It’s great seeing Game Lust has been improving since my last visit, nice seeing this place is still alive.

I’m a gamer, a PC gamer and I own PS4 & Nintendo Switch for their exclusive games and everything else is on PC. I been gaming since 1993 with SNES and become a PC gamer in 2007 when Crysis launch. While I can’t make no promise, I’m gonna try and be active as much as possible.

To xsuicidesn0wmanx, you should pop in and visit Gamespot since GS is the only gaming site I go to and is my home.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Sep 13, 2019

Sorry, I didn’t see the reply til just now. We don’t really use the forums anymore, I moved the staff to our Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/JAdyqH2

I’m still mostly Xbox but do play occasionally on PS4 & Switch these days, nothing really changed here. :D

Unfortunately, I have no plans to return to GameSpot. I go back two or three times a year and it’s still the same cesspool of Xbox hate and I’d rather keep trying to build this place up and promote positivity in gaming than stomach the toxicity that I associate GameSpot with.

Sorry. I do hope to see you around every once in a while, always had good convo with you in the past. Congrats on the mod status btw.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.