Time to get some work done!
  • POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jun 30, 2016

So, you may have been aware that I have been sick for the past few months. Well I finally got my ass to the doctor and it would appear I at least have a little bit of an idea of what was wrong with me and what I need to do to fix it. The past 6 months has been a real challenge just to stay awake and I have been dealing with extreme fatigue due to a very several Vitamin D deficiency and an infection of some sort. So I’m on some Vit D supplements for the time being and I’m feeling a little better already.

So I’ve spent some time fixing things up a bit, you may not have noticed some of the changes, but they’re there. I have cleaned up the ajax loader quite a bit, specifically the image loader. Content loaded after the initial request was not always bringing up the proper image, it now does so on all 3 list pages plus the home page. I have also finally got around to adding the ‘featured’ icon to featured posts on the news & reviews lists.

You may have also noticed the top authors list on the home page, i’m currently tweaking that and will soon have the section looking as high quality as the rest of the finished sections. I am going to work on finishing off the platform pages plus the retro page. And I am also planning to address the ugly member pages and eventually these forums.

Last thing, we’ll be moving to a new host in the next 5 days, and again in early 2017. We have picked out a VPS that will cost us $90 a month, hoping that sometime over the next 6 months we can figure out a way to make money here so we don’t have so spend so much out of pocket for the new host.

Thank you again for all that you guys do here, this site would be nothing without the fantastic content being provided by you guys.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.