Sorry I haven\'t been around.
  • POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Nov 09, 2016

Since the moment I started this site, a lot of people have checked the site out, quite a few have even contributed. I try to remind everyone that they owe me and this site nothing. Yet I am often left private messages on here, gamespot, reddit, twitter and facebook with apologies from users who regret not using the site more often. Sadly it is now my turn to express the same sentiment to all of you.

I still visit the site every day, I read every article and open every new thread in the forums, but I just don’t have any energy to even reply to the new content provided on here, much less respond to anyone. I’ll be back to work on the site as soon as I feel better. Until that moment, I am looking for someone local who can help out with the site(data entry, programming, content, video content). I want to keep this thing moving forward, even if I have to replace myself as the lead programmer to get it done.

So yeah, sorry I haven’t been around lately, been a rough couple of weeks(months tbh).

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY elheber on Nov 09, 2016

Hope you feel better.

Everyone’s got life stuff. No worries, mate.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY kaenna on Nov 09, 2016

I was just about to make a thread saying the same thing. Been ill/busy with a load of work etc lately so not been around so much. I hope things are alright with you and hope that you start feeling better soon :)

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Nov 09, 2016

Hope you feel better, dude. This is a great site, and we hope it continues to grow. I may not be on as much either, due to getting more job hours and another thing that I’ll mention in a separate post.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.