Site Cleaned Up On Mobile.
  • POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 12, 2016

Spent some time tonight cleaning up the site on mobile devices a bit more. The mobile menu should work better for most. I also cleaned up the top nav so that the link to the dash area is visible on mobile as well. Non-featured news is now back on the homepage on mobile devices as well, this area was a trouble area on mobile for a while. Top Authors will return soon, it has some serious formatting issues so I need to address those before I re-enable the area on smaller screens. There is also a bug on the menu in landscape mode, the bottom two links seem to get pushed off screen when the ajax loads, not sure what’s causing that bug.

I’ll probably fix the Top Authors page and begin cleaning up the Platform Pages(Xbox, Playstation, PC) starting tomorrow if I feel decent.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Jul 13, 2016

Is there still no way to add comments on mobile? Cuz I’ve tried everythung, but I can’t seem to add any while on my phone.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 13, 2016

I had intentionally disabled them on mobile with intent to add a ‘Load Comments’ button. I’ll add the button tomorrow when I have a free moment.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 15, 2016

I wasn’t feeling good after work today so I came home and went to bed. I’ll try to take care of this early in the morning, comments will be re-enable on mobile until we have a need to use a button to load the comments.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.