Playstation Experience Hype Thread
  • POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Nov 30, 2015

Grab your hats, the Playstation Experience is just around the corner. Coming this weekend, Dec 5th and 6th, Sony will show off some of their biggest AAA and indie games of 2015 & 2016. With new footage of Horizon and Uncharted most likely on the..err.. horizon, and some fresh announcements as well. Personally I’d love to see some more footage of Detroit: Beyond Human, though I doubt they will have anything new until next E3 on that one.So what are you hoping to see this weekend?

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY elheber on Dec 04, 2015

We already know PlayStation VR will be a major part of the show. I’m hoping they manage to sell me on it.

I was lucky enough to try the Rift DK2 over a year back and have been excited for VR ever since… but now matter how long I wait the wait just keeps getting longer. I’m already sold on the Oculus Rift even if it’s $500, so if Sony manages to convince me to buy the PS VR instead of the Rift, then I know VR is headed in the right direction. That means a comparatively cheap headset, good launch games, and one solid killer app bundled with the headset.

Gimmie price. Gimme date. Gimme games.

Also, I want Sean Murry to walk out on stage in the last part of the VR show and show off No Man’s Sky in VR.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY EzioThePrez on Dec 16, 2015

For Honor sounds promising. Better scrap free to play elements though. If not, I’ll avoid it.

-|EzioThePrez|-

-|EzioThePrez|-
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.