Overshadowed Xbox Gems
  • POSTED BY EzioThePrez on Dec 21, 2015

I’ve never been into Xbox all that much. Nintendo and Sony were always my type, but back in the day, Xbox wasn’t too far behind. It had some great games as well. The main reason why I never play on Xbox consoles is because I don’t own any at the moment. Also, since Microsoft introduced the craptastic Kinect peripheral, they’ve spiraled downwards. Hell, they were when they bought Rareware, but that’s a story for another day. Anyway, here is a list of Xbox games that I enjoyed, but were overlooked by the media and gamers alike.

Bloodwake: Naval combat has never been better. Cruising around the open waters, blowing up speedboats and collecting loot was satisfying beyond belief. There was even a healthy selection of boats on offer, complete with in depth statistics. Playing in short bursts is key here, because the game tends to get stale after a while. Decent little game nonetheless.

Rainbow Six Vegas 2: A good amount of gamers already know about this, but it’s still not enough. It currently has the best co-op gameplay (in my honest opinion) and boasts some of the most realistic game play to ever grace video gaming. You can really get a feel for the weapons, which is something that made the game so excellent. Finding problems with the game is relatively difficult, so I’ll go with it’s short length. That’s not enough to ruin this near perfect game though.

Project Gotham Racing 3: Legendary racing game. Cars are slick, tracks are amazing, graphics were brilliant, replay value is high, controls are easy to get used to, exciting challenges to complete and of course, the sound track is just very good. I was very happy to see a review of the game on the front page of this website. Made me sign up even more.

These games were the pinnacle of gaming, among many others on different platforms. If you would like to share your picks, please comment below, or make a thread of your own. Thankyou.

-|EzioThePrez|-

-|EzioThePrez|-

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Dec 21, 2015

Project Gotham Racing 3 is still one of my all-time favorite racers and I really wish MS would bring the racing series back rather than shoving more Forza games out the door. Though I would say another launch title was even more overshadowed than PGR was, a very freakish thriller from Sega called Condemned. Up until that game came out, I never had experienced a game that used the world around it to create fear as well as Condemned, from the sound of enemies on the floor above you, to random objects getting knocked over in a side room, the game had you on edge almost all the time.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.