New Bug in the Forums - New Replies Redirecting to Error Reporting
  • POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 23, 2016

This is just a heads up to let you guys know I am aware of this issue and will look into it first thing Monday. Let me know if you are not experiencing this bug.

What is happening: Upon posting a reply to any existing topic the forums automatically redirects to the “Error Reporting” section with the #post-ID appended to the end of the url.

I probably accidentally removed some variable cleanup code while trying to edit the theme

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 25, 2016

This bug has been addressed, it should no longer redirect to the wrong post.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.