Need Input - Blog Categories
  • POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on May 11, 2016

Now that we have access to post blog pages to the site(and on our profile pages) we will need to add categories. What are some categories I should add? I’ve currently added E3 2015, E3 2016, Nintendo, Sega, Playstation, Xbox, Retro, News, Review, Movies, Music, and Other. What else do we need?

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on May 11, 2016

Also added TV Shows, Atari, and Site Updates(staff only).

POSTED BY elheber on May 12, 2016

Virtual Reality. Sports. I was going to suggest Entertainment but Movies, TV and Music already fall in there. Comics. Technology, certainly. Politics, maybe but you already have News.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on May 12, 2016

Ew, Politics…

Adding suggestions now…

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.