My Social Media Exile Came Back to Hurt Me in Miitomo
  • POSTED BY elheber on Apr 08, 2016

Fuck this shit, man. A long while back I quit pretty much all social media. I was never really into it and after a divorce I realized most of the people on there were her friends and family anyway. Twitter, Facebork, all that shit I purged into absolution.

My 3DS friend list is pretty healthy, though. So when I got Miitomo on my phone a few days ago I was ready to import my Wii U and 3DS friend lists, no sweat. And then I find out that you can’t.

You just can’t.

You HAVE to either add friends locally (and I’m somehow the only person in the city with Miitomo), or you have to import them from Facebook, Twitter, and Google+. I don’t use any of them. So my little Mii is stuck in my phone all┬áby his lonesome just taking pictures he’ll never show to anyone. It’s depressing. Why would Nintendo make it so you can’t invite your friends from the 3DS or Wii U? How does that make any sense to anyone in their HQ?

• This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by elheber.
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by elheber.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Apr 08, 2016

I feel like an ass, your suffering made me giggle! Sucks though, you would think Nintendo would have figured out people like that social shit by now.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.