May start streaming today
  • POSTED BY Joel Castro on Jul 22, 2016

Anyone wanna watch? Likely to start around 2 PM Eastern, and I will be streaming Batman: Arkham Knight. It’ll be a Youtube stream, so make sure to go to soulharvester45’s channel in order to watch

POSTED BY elheber on Jul 22, 2016

It’s during my work time so I can pretty much only have your stream open on a window while I work, so I can’t dedicate full attention. Still, I’m in.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Jul 22, 2016

As long as at least someone is watching, that’s perfectly okay

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 22, 2016

I’ll be there too. Might be just the kick in the pants I need to finally start playing my own copy of the game.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

Just remember: YouTube, not Twitch

Does YouTube have an option to share streams with other channels like Twitch does?

I’ve been trying to get the gamelust Twitch channel more active, same for YouTube but I don’t really have time to manage all these social networks.

I believe you just share the streaming link somewhere. If I wanted to promote a live event, I had to do it 2 days in advance. So just grab the link and share it where you want.

POSTED BY elheber on Jul 22, 2016

How do I know when it starts?

Look on my channel page and it should tell you. Gonna start in half an hour, but give it 5 minutes after 2

Actually, I may start earlier than expected. Just keep an eye on my channel just in case.

Started stream now.

Damn, I missed it. Damn job! lol

Oh well, watching the replay.

Unfortunately, it was shorter than I was anticipating. Next time it’ll be muuuuch longer, I guarantee it.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.