Incoming Updates August 2016
  • POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Aug 02, 2016

Just a little update on what I’m working on.

• My designer is going to go through the new forum individual thread display with me and clean things up a bit real soon.
    • Another designer is going to help out with some better emblems to replace the current temp emblems.
    • Platform page has been updated to now include the long awaited ajax loader for the game list, currently only lists titles, will be updated soon with cover art and link to game page.
    • Once Ajax is fixed, Platform page will get a final revision for responsive stages, users will be able to go directly to the brand specific pages and see the latest news, reviews, and search for a game.

If you want to see and track our progress on what we are working on, check out the todo list I posted in the blog section. https://gamelust.com/summer-2016-update-list/

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Aug 03, 2016

The ajax for the platform page is now updated to display the coverbox for all the games attached to the system. Most games do not have a cover box attached though, so we have to work on updating the database. Not feeling well so I’m going to cut my work on the site short tonight and go relax, maybe do some data entry on the box art from home.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.