IGN Reporting that Allison Road is Back In Production.
  • POSTED BY elheber on Aug 22, 2016

According to IGN, the creator of Allison Road, Christian Kesler, sent them a short statement in which he says he is restarting development on the game. This time self funded and published by his own new company Far From Home.

http://www.polygon.com/2016/8/22/12587000/allison-road-revived-pt-survival-horror

We still don’t know why the last publisher, Team17, canceled development. And frankly I’m surprised the rights to the game or the work made during its time under them, didn’t stay with Team17. It’s super fishy to me.

EDIT:

Christian Kesler posted this news himself on the game’s Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/AllisonRoadGame/posts/1137186929707425

• This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by elheber. Reason: update
    • This topic was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by elheber.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Aug 22, 2016

I thought about writing this but didn’t feel I could do the article any justice since I’m not big into scary games. When it comes to horror I turn into a big pussy weeping in the corner for my mommy!

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY elheber on Aug 23, 2016

I feel like this is one of those times when if you just wait a little, the next article will have the information we don’t yet.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Aug 23, 2016

Yeah, a lot of these articles are built on a single tweet. It’s amazing how much bad information is spread because sites like polygon and gamespot write 1200 character articles based on 140 character tweets. I’m trying to figure out a good way to have mini-articles on the site. A way to get the news out when the source doesn’t really provide enough information to write 3 to 5 paragraphs on the subject.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.