I Just Saw Black Mirror S3E4 "San Junipero" And So Should You
  • POSTED BY elheber on Oct 30, 2016

Black Mirror is a British TV show acquired by Netflix for this, their third, season. It’s an anthology what-if series like The Twilight Zone, where every episode is a new story, except it’s focused on post-modern sci-fi. Post-modern is the type of science fiction that seems only a few years or decades in the future, really close to our present modern world.

Anyway, I enjoyed the last two seasons, but this season I had heard rumblings that Episode 4 was particularly stand out. I can confirm that it is indeed very good, and that there is a high probability that you will enjoy it as well (if you like sci-fi).

Discovering the premise is part of the fun, so don’t let anyone tell you jack shit. Cover your ears. There aren’t any hard twists or anything, but the way the hour-long episode peels information off for you a layer at a time is better enjoyed blind. Once again, there aren’t any big twists to expect. Rather, there are simply small piece-by-piece revelations that should be consumed that way. This is why I can’t really get into why I recommend it.
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”>When I wake up in the morning, and the ‘larm gives out a warning, I don’t think I’ll ever make it on time…</p>

That said, if you like sci-fi then there’s a good chance you’ll like the “San Junipero” episode. Give it a shot.

EDIT: The formatting needs a little work.

• This topic was modified 4 years, 1 month ago by elheber.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.