Gamelust Will Be Streaming New Games on Twitch.
  • POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Apr 01, 2016

One thing that I am well aware of is how lucky I am to have so many video games, and that I never have to miss any of the major new releases. We’ve been streaming our game play of The Division online, and will continue to stream our Dark Zone and Incursions in the coming weeks. In addition to streaming The Division, we will be streaming Quantum Break from 6-11pm CST this coming Tuesday – Friday, followed by Uncharted 4 from 6-11pm CST starting May 10th.

Let me know if there is any other PS4 or Xbox One title you wish to see streamed, I have a very large backlog right now, games like Just Cause 3, MGSV and Batman Arkham Knight have yet to grace my Xbox, and I still have about half of Rise of the Tomb Raider and Mad Max left to complete.

The only game type I don’t really buy often would be JRPG’s, though if anyone out there would like to represent our channel with some JRPG love I would love to host your channel during the week.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Apr 07, 2016

Had to cancel tonights stream about halfway through, it took me almost an hour to get the damn audio to come through clearly, and after about 30 minutes or so it got all screwy again. Not sure if this is going to be an issue going forward, if it is though I’m not going to waste every ones time with a fucked up stream.

Wouldn’t mind hosting someone elses stream though.

POSTED BY elheber on Apr 07, 2016

*looks left

*looks right

*nervously points at self

That’s probably not my jam. I barely have time to shit, sn0w.

Do you have like a streaming schedule, btw?

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Apr 07, 2016

Nah, no real schedule, I was hoping to setup something like that this week, but the technical problems kind of ruined that so far. I’m fairly certain it’s an issue with being on a preview build of the X1 system. Several of the apps seem to occasionally go haywire, and this has only occurred when a new update comes out. Seems every time they release it officially things go back to normal for a while. I didn’t try to stream any other games though, for all I know it was an issue with this specific game, but I could not find any one else complaining about the audio stream while broadcasting Quantum Break.

POSTED BY elheber on Apr 08, 2016

I don’t know about the second QB stream, but the audio seemed perfectly fine on the first.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.