Fully joined the Air Force
  • POSTED BY Joel Castro on Sep 10, 2016

I survived the processing, and am now officially a US Airman. Just gotta wait to get a job and a shipping date for basic training. Until then, expect more of the same for a while.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Sep 10, 2016

Congrats, best of luck to you buddy.

Give me fair warning if you ever decide to ‘buzz the tower’ near my house! :P

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Sep 11, 2016

Lol not gonna be a pilot, so you’re safe…at least where I’m involved. I’m going with another job that I probably shouldn’t go mentioning on a public forum, now that I about it. All I need is to wait to ship to basic, as I’ve said, which hopefully won’t take too long. I’ll at least get some time to play Rise of Iron as well as save up to get a PS4 Pro and 4K TV.

POSTED BY elheber on Sep 12, 2016

“Greetings, I’m 1st Lt. SoulHarvester45. I’m looking to become a drone pilot; I have plenty of experience with Elite Dangerous and interplanetary travel in No Man’s Sky.”

=P

Anyway, I forgot to say it my comment on your YT video, but good luck in your Air Force endeavors. Real great people in there.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Sep 12, 2016

Thanks. I appreciate it. I just hope it doesn’t take another year.

POSTED BY kaenna on Sep 23, 2016

Bit late but congratulations man and good luck with things moving forwards. Maybe you will get to visit us here in the UK sometime!

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Sep 25, 2016

Im hoping to go to Japan first, but if I do go to Europe, I’ll definitely take a continental tour and visit the UK

POSTED BY kaenna on Sep 29, 2016

Yeah man Japan would be incredible. Had a few friends visit and they all say it’s amazing.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.