Formatting and gui a bit borked?
  • POSTED BY Rex ranae on Dec 17, 2016

I wanted to report that the tile format on the main page is a bit goofed up for me. The content doesn’t scale properly, such that you can only read some things in the boxes if you zoom out at the browser level (e.g., in Firefox on my Win10 machine in 1080p at 100% I cannot read any of the contributors’ names unless I edit the zoom to ~80%).

As a follow-up report, I went to upload a screen capture of what I am trying to describe, but I get a blank page when I click the “add media” button – this’ll put a wrench in my content creation works to be sure! The “reply” button doesn’t seem to be doing anything for me either?

This is across several machines, so I don’t think it can be pegged to one specific device config

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Dec 22, 2016

Reply button should work now, Flag will be added in the future along with the other 5 icons/buttons I mentioned in my email response to you.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Dec 22, 2016

thanks! Also, is there any easier way to get to older articles and reviews on here then going into dashboard? I couldn’t find my TW review without going into dashboard and pulling up my review history to get the permalink. Sorry if I’m being dense!

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Dec 23, 2016

Sorry, that part of the site broke a while ago and I haven’t gone back to fix it(not sure why it broke in the first place). Kept putting it off because I didn’t feel we had enough content, or got content consistently enough to build the archival system. Plan on seeing something on that in maybe Feb or March, have to figure out how to handle the archival system and how to display it properly. It’ll be found in the reviews section in the future. There will also be a way to find content created by a specific creator from their own profile page. We’ll have 3 or 4 ways to get there soon. It’ll all tie into the job board we’re working on in the background.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jan 30, 2017

The news list and review list pages are finally fixed. I had added a new function to the html updater on the home page but never added it to the sub pages. Those list pages should now load up to 90 articles and reviews. We dont yet have 90 news articles or 90 reviews to display but we are getting close.

I’m not sure how to treat the archive pages either, I’d like to create a system that handles news month to month but some months we have almost nothing.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.