anybody gonna be on PlayStation tonight?
  • POSTED BY Joel Castro on Oct 17, 2016

I was thinking maybe this could be a good day to get to know everyone a bit. If even xSuicidesn0wmanx and Elheber join, that would be awesome. I was thinking about doing a sort of podcast where I stream to YouTube (playing something like Bloodborne) and we could just talk about gaming stuff and get to know each other. add Soulharvester45 to PSN if you’re interested

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Oct 18, 2016

I had planned to be on to play some of the CoD Beta with my friend, but I’m sick again and flat out ran out of steam at 5.30 last night. Lets just play a game online together, you got anything with co-op we can play? Or have a favorite MP game? I’ll be getting BF1 this week.

I’ll try to be on more often but if this is like the last time I’ll probably crash after work and end up sleeping until 9 or 10 at night.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Oct 18, 2016

Too broke for Battlefield 1 at the moment, plus I get out of work at 10 tonight. Just let me know when everyone is able to do something. I dont have work tomorrow (just a Bible study for an hour), so hopefully something comes up around then.

POSTED BY elheber on Oct 18, 2016

Crap, I haven’t turned on my PS4 in over a month. I missed the Journey PS4 PS+ freebie!

I’m going to turn it on as I type this so I can catch up. System update. Does this thing have HDR yet? I’ll just let it download while I go check out the latest game news. Been outta the loop.

EDIT: I think Rocket League is a game we all have. It’d be nice to party up on there.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by elheber.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Oct 19, 2016

I don’t have Rocket League, to be honest. Didn’t look appealing to me. And yes, the PS4 is now HDR compatible on select TVs. Only games with multiplayer that I have are Destiny, Diablo 3, Uncharted 4, Grand Theft Auto Online, The Last of Us, Minecraft, and Killzone: Shadow Fall

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Oct 19, 2016

D=

Yay, elheber is back! Missed ya buddy.

POSTED BY elheber on Oct 21, 2016

It’s good to be back. And imagine the luck of coming back before Nintendo had news again… I’m glad to know my bad karma has yet to catch up with me. Suck it, karma.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Oct 21, 2016

Yes, you have perfect timing. I wanted to post something on NX for the reveal, but didn’t have the energy to write anything. Now we just need to figure out how to get you to join the Twitch stream when I’m not away. lol

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.