Another slow week
  • POSTED BY Joel Castro on Nov 16, 2016

Damn, holidays are tough on sites like this, huh? Hell, I work every single day this week, it’s getting that busy. But anyways, time for updates:

– Rented Dishonored 2. Depending on how far I get, I may be able to review it. Hopefully its short like the first game.

– Have also been playing Heavy Rain and Beyond: Two Souls on PS4. For my thoughts, read my post on the what have you been playing thread.

– Deciding to likely continue streaming through Youtube instead of Twitch. I’ll definitely finish my Batman: Arkham Knight playthrough soon before I go to basic training.

– Hoping to get either Final Fantasy XV or The Last Guardian by Christmas. Been excited for those 2 games since they were announced.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Nov 16, 2016

Although I own Ico and Shadow of the Colossus, I’ve never played them. I do plan on getting The Last Guardian though, and I am somewhat excited to try it out. It looks really fun, and may even encourage me to go back and try the other classics.

It has been a slow week, though there have been things I could have posted news wise. Too busy at work to do so though. There was the interview on stevior.com or whatever with Phil Spencer stating all 360 games would be BC w/out any ‘technical wizardry’. The Persona 5 delay as well. I could write a really good Black Friday guide as well if I had the time.

At least I have been able to finally get back to working on the site. Most of the work isn’t visible, but I’ve started building the jobs board and resume features for future authors. Try and create a hub that brings our publication platform together with a platform that helps aspiring game journalists get hired and earn a living as a journalist.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Nov 17, 2016

Hopefully there will be room in there for an end of the year podcast of sorts with everyone. You, me, Elheber, and whomever else may wanna join. Could be on PSN to stream/capture easily, and we could just discuss all the games we played throughout the year.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Nov 17, 2016

You got the equipment to capture that? I currently do not.

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Nov 18, 2016

I do. I have an Elgato Game Capture HD that I need to optimize for my laptop in order to not have video stuttering on the finished product. Audio is perfect though. Once I get everything in order, I’ll run some tests and I’ll actually be better able to create some content, both for my channel and possibly for the site here. For now, it’s touch and go.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Nov 19, 2016

Sounds good to me. Not sure if anyone else  is interested, seems we all got life issues keeping things out of sync.

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.