Off Topic Discussion People are Uneducated or Stupid Reply To: People are Uneducated or Stupid

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 23, 2016

There is no money in educating everyone. The rich need the stupids to do all the actual labor so they can keep getting rich, and the employees have to be dumb enough to accept the idea that they can’t do any better. I’m a firm believer in the idea that you can be anything you want to be if you fight hard for it and never give up. Gamelust is an example of it. 15¬†years since it’s conception and I’m still fighting for it.

But I also believe a lot of people take advantage of the less informed, people like your friend. Not only that, I believe a lot of people are truly happier being stupid. I hate hearing someone say something retarded, but a part of me envies them because I know they’re probably happier than I am. Not saying I’d trade my intelligence for it, but sometimes it would be nice to have a taste of that ignorant bliss.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.