Shooting the Shit Games You Dislike That Everyone Else Loves Reply To: Games You Dislike That Everyone Else Loves

POSTED BY Joel Castro on Jul 21, 2016

Crash Bandicoot hasn’t aged the best, I’ll admit that off the bat (thought the Spyro games were much better designed overall as platformers). But still, for 32-bit platformers, they were pretty fun and unique. I replayed them last week, and I only found the original game to be a bit on the clunky side. The other two were a lot of fun, at least for me.

I’d continue talking about Destiny, but then again I don’t have much time lol. I’ll just say I’ve found a fair share of people who play the game that actually do enjoy the gameplay overall, especially where the raids and special events are concerned. I’ve had numerous conversations on the subject with a variety of people, and they all seem to agree that, in spite of the flaws, the gameplay and Bungie’s dedication to improve things is among the most admirable things about the title. That’s why I keep playing, as I’ve stated already. Besides, I’m more addicted to Bloodborne and The Witcher 3 than I am with Destiny, I’ll admit that much right here.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by Joel Castro.