Shooting the Shit Games You Dislike That Everyone Else Loves Reply To: Games You Dislike That Everyone Else Loves

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 20, 2016

I’m going to go with one I know I’ll get shit for, and I probably wouldn’t have thought of it if Resident Evil 4 wasn’t already mentioned. Resident Evil Remake on GameCube. It’s not that I didn’t like Resident Evil when it came out on PS1, I loved it. But when the Remake came out, everyone went all ape shit saying this is the best game ever, and some even say it’s the best Resident Evil ever. But there’s one big difference to me. In the very first Resident Evil on PS1, the first time you ran into a zombie and he turned towards you slowly, that was some fucked up freaky ass shit! In the Remake, it didn’t have the same effect, it was bland, the animation wasn’t better, and the texture actually made the zombie look less scary in my opinion. Much of the game was an improvement over the original, but the new coat of polish took the grittiness and atmosphere from the original and shit all over it.

Go ahead and flame me, but this is one of the many ‘popular’ games I just don’t agree with.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.