Error Reporting Unable to Edit My Blog(s) Reply To: Unable to Edit My Blog(s)

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 18, 2016

I do have an alt I use for testing. You’ve also got special privileges, if anything you should have more options, not less. I’ll take a look at it tomorrow when I’m at work, I can do some debugging today, but fixing it code-wise will happen on the work computer.

I don’t have that problem since I’m admin, I can even edit your articles if I chose to, or you requested it. I don’t like it when people edit my work though, so I avoid the issue and keep my edits to spelling mistakes mostly. Usually it’s just titles that I want to re-word so I can make an article featured and draw more interest.

Right now you, mastermetal777 and Craig are all content-editors on this site. I’m planning on building up the user ranking system so that there is a leveling system similar to the one GameSpot used to have based on how often someone posts on the site and how well received their work is. I also found a suggestion via someone bitching on GS about the state of their site, so I’m going to try and get some emblems made up that will go on a users profile for specific achievements on the site. (i.e. 10 posts, 100 posts, 1000 posts, 1 like, 10 likes, 100 likes). Once this is complete, you guys will basically have the option to make edits to other peoples posts, as well as see draft and private posts should you choose to have your rank upgraded.

I’ve mentioned it before, though maybe not so direct, you guys are basically staff members, there just isn’t anyone for you guys to manage.┬áThe┬áthree of you are pretty much the MVPs, there wouldn’t really be much of a gamelust if you guys weren’t helping with content. I just need to finish the damn site, get the ad/donate page up, and get us some traffic and you can pretty much become official staff members if you guys want it.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.