Error Reporting Unable to Edit My Blog(s) Reply To: Unable to Edit My Blog(s)

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 18, 2016

I’d prefer we tried to keep them to 1920×1080, but truthfully as long as they’re 16:9 it should be fine. The ratio is the most important part of it, since the whole site design is based around a consistent ratio. 1600×900 and 1280×720 are the smallest sizes that can be uploaded in my opinion. While the smaller sizes aren’t an issue right now, my designer and I are setting things up for this site to support 4K displays in the near future. The current main image on the home page is 1280×720 but will be bumped up to 1920×1080 on a 4K screen.

I guess my internet was just slow yesterday, it took a good 5-10 seconds for my computer to display the featured image so I just assumed it was a 4k image.

Did you check to see if you were still locked out of your own post? There shouldn’t be any restrictions on it at all.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.