Shooting the Shit Welcome to Gamelust, Introduce yourself here! Reply To: Welcome to Gamelust, Introduce yourself here!

POSTED BY shadowchronicle on Jul 01, 2016

Welcome to Gamelust Thuan! Hope you’re enjoying the site so far. How did you discover us? I’m curious to know.

I used to read the bugs & feedback forum back on gamespot and you always posted there. I saw the link in your sig and I thought, why not join?

Neato Burrito man! Hope you’re enjoying the site so far. I’ve got my own Bugs & Feedback section here as well, if you see anything out of place or not behaving as expected let me know. Fun fact. This place was mostly the product of Edgework, Wemmick, and Lark constantly telling me what they couldn’t do in GameSpots Feedback forum. I got so tired of them feeding me a line of bullshit that I just started building everything they said they could not. Tell your friends we exist, we’re trying to build something special here.

No problem!

Yeah one issue I had is feedback doesn’t seem to do anything in that forum, we were promised things we never got (I mean the service is free and all) but at the end of the day they make money off of our visits.

Might as well suggest things.