Error Reporting Suggestion: Live Chat System for Special Events Reply To: Suggestion: Live Chat System for Special Events

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on May 31, 2016

I’ve added buttons for the 6 major conferences(EA, Bethesda, Xbox, Playstation, Square Enix, UbiSoft). Are there any others? Do we have any idea which twitch channel will be streaming the PC conference? Are there any new conferences to add to the list? The chat is on the gamelust twitch channel, and the stream will be switchable using the buttons at the top w/out having to refresh the page.

Check out the page here…. https://gamelust.com/twitch/

I’ll be adding some support for responsiveness so that the stream and the chat windows always fit side by side on screen sizes 1025 and up. Not planning on supporting 1024 and lower without someone specifically saying they browse like it’s 1999.

We’ve basically got 2 weeks to test this out, if you don’t like the setup I need to know now so I can write up something different.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.