Shooting the Shit What Are You Currently Playing? Reply To: What Are You Currently Playing?

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on May 29, 2016

Pretty much how I felt, if it wasn’t for the chase scene in the last chapter I probably would have given it a 99. I just really hate those scenes after Uncharted 3. I agree this game gets about as close to a perfect score as you can get, which is why we only allow up to 99, no such thing as perfect.

If I rated all 4 of them… Uncharted would have been a 90, Uncharted 2 a 98, Uncharted 3 a 75, and Uncharted 4 obviously got a 97. I’d probably put The Last of Us in the 90’s as well, Naughty Dog is surely the best developer of the past couple of decades.

Back on topic, I’m having a blast with Tales from the Borderlands. Half done, and the story is starting to get really good/funny. Telltale nailed the Borderlands universe perfectly!

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.