Error Reporting Suggestion: Live Chat System for Special Events Reply To: Suggestion: Live Chat System for Special Events

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on May 25, 2016

I setup a basic page for this at gamelust.com/twitch. Haven’t been feeling good lately so I’m going to be working on this slowly.

Twitch does not support ‘host mode’ for embedded streams, so I’ll have to write a workaround for this. I plan on using my ajax application to automatically update the twitch stream iframe to display the video feed I want it to display, without having to refresh the page.

I have currently left a link at the bottom of the page that will switch the page from my stream to the stream from Microsoft Studios, test this out and let me know if we run into any problems with that. I will try to put some time into making this more seamless so that the user experience is uninterrupted.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.