Shooting the Shit Top 10 Favorite RPGs Reply To: Top 10 Favorite RPGs

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on May 24, 2016

I’m not sure what my top 10 would look like either, and I’m sure it would change quite often as I have a lot of RPG’s I need to play that are sitting on the shelf. Rather than list the top 10, I’ll just list games I know would be competing to be in that top 10. Final Fantasy IV & VI, Suikoden, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Golden Sun, Fallout 3, and Lost Odyssey are definitely up there. Games I own that could join the list include Suikoden II, Pandora’s Tower, The Last Story, Xenoblade Chronicles, all 3 Xenosaga games, and Chronotrigger. I did enjoy The Witcher 3, but not enough to crack my top 10, same for Skyrim and Fallout 4. The one type of RPG that probably won’t crack my top 10, or even top 20, are Tactics style games, not a fan of those, pacing is too damn slow for me.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.