Shooting the Shit What Are You Currently Playing? Reply To: What Are You Currently Playing?

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on May 18, 2016

Well those reviews you’ve added are huge imo. I don’t have the opportunity to post all that often, being able to show new content on the page for returning visitors can go a long way towards keeping them coming back, more than any features I build, I’m sure 80% of that stuff has gone mostly unnoticed. And I’m running out of things to build. This place is a lot closer to finished than it may appear.

The biggest thing is getting more content, and getting people to come in and talk with us here in the forums/in comments, maybe they’ll even jump in on the news reporting and reviews. There are 50 accounts, but only 4 real users and about 1500-2000 hits per month. I’d like to see how things go if we hit 100, 150 accounts, maybe end up with 20 or 30 users by then and 20-30k hits. I’ve considered advertising the site on social media/reddit, but I’m not sure how much that will actually help, I have a feeling it might work just as well as finding someone who’ll go around gaming sites and invite people the same way I did.

Anyway, back on topic, I just finished Uncharted 4, and holy fuck is it amazing! it’s not a 99, there are a few flaws and I found myself ready for the game to end in the very last chapter, but it’s pretty damn close to the most flawless game since Uncharted 2. Definitely going to give it somewhere between a 96 and 98 in my final review.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.