Shooting the Shit What Are You Currently Playing? Reply To: What Are You Currently Playing?

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on May 18, 2016

Congrats on getting married!

As for streaming, there really is no schedule for it, and you can play any game you want from any generation. It is something I’d like to have available for users on the site to watch, but I’ve not done a good job managing it. Really I’d just add your twitch account to the list of people who can manage the channel, and from there you could host yourself on the channel.

Truth be told I need to figure out a way to get some traffic to this place so I can afford to bring on 4 or 5 people to handle different aspects of the site. Put someone in charge of our twitter and facebook, another on Twitch streaming and/or YouTube. Outside of loving games and being a hell of a programmer, I have no idea what the hell I’m doing.

All I know for sure is that if I can make something of this site, the early adopters like you two will have first dibs on being staff for the site, and if I ever sell the site, it would be with the intent to get a shitload of money for every staff member.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.