Error Reporting Have a Suggestion? Reply To: Have a Suggestion?

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Apr 29, 2016

Yeah, I believe we have talked about this in the past. They are on my todo list. I won’t be able to enable that for non-admin until I have completed some changes that are incoming on the home page. The ‘who won e3’ article from last year currently uses the blog system. That box and the review box next to it will be replaced by items from the image feed the other 8 boxes use, and the current news list on the left side will soon only show a mixture of news and reviews that are not featured. Once blogs no longer show up on the home page I will open the section up for everyone else to use. Blogs will get a feed similar to the News and Reviews links at the top right of the page.

As for the second half of your suggestion, at this time I do not believe that this is plausible. I’m sure I could figure out how to do it, but right now there are two entirely different systems that work separately from each other. This includes blogs being posted to the forums. The forums are a 3rd party application that I did not build. The other sections of the site are pretty much all custom built using the same structure that the blog posts will be using.

I do plan on adding these items to the profile page, in addition to updating the css so the profile page doesn’t suck. Everything you post will be accessible directly from your profile page. The last feature being added to the profile page will be the ability for users to add games and consoles to their gaming collection which will be tracked and accessible through their profile(editable to the owner, viewable to everyone else).

I plan on creating a new ‘todo’ list and publishing that soon, now that the original list is nearly complete.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.