Error Reporting User Generated Content and How We Can Help You! Reply To: User Generated Content and How We Can Help You!

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Apr 27, 2016

Patreon does have the option for being paid ‘per item’ rather than a monthly fee, so there is that option, though they make it sound as if almost everyone goes for the monthly subscription deal. There is no mixed option, its one or the other. I think part of this is because the people who really use patreon the most are hopeful to turn this into a ‘steady’ income, which kind of works better with subscribers. Pay per item could lead to a journalist making $3000 one month, and $1100 the next, not enough consistency to really survive off of it.

Either way, both are an option, and I will build support for both methods. I already checked and they do have an API which I will integrate into the site sometime before next week Friday. I hope to have all the various ways we can monetize this site done by then.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.