Shooting the Shit Need input for new article on the shady advertising used on popular gaming sites Reply To: Need input for new article on the shady advertising used on popular gaming sites

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Apr 27, 2016

When I went to post this I decided to inquire with someone I had met on reddit who has been very helpful towards people who want to become games journalists. I wanted to know what he thought of the topic, and after some discussion with him over the past 12 hours, I have decided that if I were to publish this article, I would be no better than the journalists I sought to condemn.

I have come up with some ideas on how we can promote our content creators on the site though. I will be posting these new ideas in the Error Reporting section, also that area needs a new title that encourages more feedback. Half of the posts in there are not even bug reports.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.