Error Reporting What should I work on next? Reply To: What should I work on next?

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Apr 18, 2016

Got a few more changes made, still a lot left to change though. The people who created the plug-in I used for the forum software are fucking idiots. It’s overly complicated for the sake of being complicated, and anything flaws with their plug-in they blame on WordPress. Because it’s WPs fault they use a deprecated function right? Fucking twats!

Drop a response in here for things you see that could use a touch up, still have to fix up the wysiwyg editor for posting new topics/replies, and will eventually get some icons made for some of the links/stickied topics. Looking for things that are not the correct color, or could use a larger/smaller font-size on desktop. Once I’ve got most of that fixed up then I have to tackle mobile/responsive.

I also applied an update to the ajax loader that allows me to limit how often it loads new content, but I only want it to run on the home page so it’s not active right now. Also updated the individual game pages to use the new coverbox system, but still have to go back and re-attach all the cover boxes using the new system. Started adding the ground work to track your gaming collection as well, though that is a long term project that will not be fully built until probably next year, too dependent on the database being populated with all of the games released so far, and maintained by some kind of non-existent staff.

Gonna work on this Tue/Wed before a short vacation, probably do some data entry during the vacation but no programming.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.