Shooting the Shit System Wars removed from Forums Reply To: System Wars removed from Forums

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Mar 24, 2016

That’s the basic idea. Someone could post a link to an official source and a short description of what to expect when you view that source, and someone else can ‘claim’ that article for themselves and go write it up.

A good example is when Ryan McCaffery interviewed Phil Spencer and had that on his show on IGN. Someone could basically post a link to that video with the summary “Phil Spencer discusses Xbox Live Arcade, upgradable consoles, and Xbox One games on Windows 10.”

From there, whoever claims the article will visit the link, do the research, and reply with how long they expect it to take them to write up the article. Should the task not be completed in that amount of time, someone else can steal the article from them.

Or at least that’s how the idea I have works in my head, I’m sure it won’t work that way in real life. lol

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.