Error Reporting Suggestion: Article/Review Editor Should Look Like Actual Page Reply To: Suggestion: Article/Review Editor Should Look Like Actual Page

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Mar 12, 2016

Honestly, it’s something I wanted to add for a very long time, though I don’t think it will work the way you suggested. The initial entry will not have a full preview, but once published, I planned to allow edits directly on the page through the ajax app. You are correct though, this is a long way down the road, and will be very difficult to make work. A lot of the text editors I have on the site come pre-packaged as part of the WordPress install, including the one in here. In order to address this request, I would have to build my own wysiwyg. Once I have that done though I’m sure I can swap a text area in place of the editable item on the page.

I will say this, I like the look of that editor, if you don’t mind, when I build this I’ll be using that as a template for it.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.