Shooting the Shit Nintendo NX Predictions & Rumor Roundup Thread Reply To: Nintendo NX Predictions & Rumor Roundup Thread

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Mar 07, 2016

I was going to start a new post entirely but it was too much work so I just added an update here. A lot of the ones you added remind me more of what I heard about the handheld half of the system. Cross between Samsung & 2ds, tethering(same thing I meant when I said daisy chained). I missed the wireless HDMI, knew of it but couldn’t remember it, the haptic feedback as well. I like some of the ideas they have, I just wish they’d put out a system that was at least more powerful than the PS4, this late to the game anything less than 1080p/60fps is kind of an insult to the gamer, especially if this device costs $300 or more. They launch at $299 this year and both Xbox and PS4 will drop to $249 or less instantly.

I do wonder one thing though, what if some of these ‘rumors’ were actually leaked by Nintendo to gauge interest in each idea. Flood the internet with a bunch of rumors, half of which are real, but enough false information to keep the actual machine a total secret.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.