POSTED BY elheber on Mar 07, 2016
I have an entirely different set of rumors:
• It looks like a handheld merged with a smartphone. Like if “a Samsung and the Nintendo 2DS had a baby.”
• There’s no set-top unit. All you plug to your TV is a proprietary wireless HDMI dongle.
• The video streaming tech is the evolved form of how the Wii U streams to the GamePad.
• The analog sticks have haptic force feedback. It has resistive force the way PC steering wheels push back on you.
• The device can tether to multiple other devices together including your phone, and even allows to you text & call through your TV.
• In terms of power, it’ll be closet to the Xbox One. Same hardware layout as the PS4 and XBO, so I guess that means x86 architecture.
• Extremely easy to port from the PS4 or XBO to the NX. Even easier to port from Android or if it uses Unreal Engine 4. Not sure how that works.
• I looks friendly, but it doesn’t look like a typical Nintendo device. The Nintendo OS it runs on looks a lot like Android, but they’re working on it so it isn’t confusingly similar.
A lot of rumors coming out are rather conflicting. The haptic feedback is what has me most interested in this recent one.
"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."