Error Reporting Feedback Needed On Registration/Sign In Process Reply To: Feedback Needed On Registration/Sign In Process

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jan 21, 2016

I have found a few issues with the Login system and addressed those, the bug only presented itself to people who signed in from the main page and new registrants, it should no longer do this.

I have also added the ability for new users to enter in their own password on registration, though this comes with a temporary ‘are you human’ question which will be replaced with a ‘honeypot’ for spam prevention soon enough. Email verification will also be added once we’ve moved to a better host than IXWebhosting, while they’ve been serviceable for the 10 years I’ve been trying to make something of this site, too many of their other users are sending out spam and I can’t trust that my mail won’t get collected up with the others. Seems like I have finally caught up on my work and may have time to finish working on the site.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.