Shooting the Shit Most underrated PS4 titles? Reply To: Most underrated PS4 titles?

POSTED BY elheber on Dec 18, 2015

In response to the topic at hand, I really want to sell S.O.M.A to people. It got excellent reviews but nobody is talking about it anymore and it was quickly forgotten by people. The biggest reason IMHO is that people dismiss it as a YouTube Let’s Play scare game when it actually isn’t. The game is 80% Sci-Fi and 20% Horror, with almost no jumpscares.

A lot of people have missed out on this mind-blowing game because of that misconception. People who like sci-fi stories like Blade Runner or The Prestige never even got the chance to know this game would be right in their wheelhouse.

As for The Order: 1886, I know it’s an OK game and not as bad as everyone makes it out to be, but even the people that tell me how good it is haven’t been able to convince me to get it. Nothing –not reviews, videos, or recommendations– have been able convince me to pick that game up. I generally get a good idea of how much I will like a game with the way I gather information, and I fairly certain I won’t like that game.

I do want to check out this Stix game, though. I hadn’t heard of it. Thank you.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."