Shooting the Shit Most underrated PS4 titles? Reply To: Most underrated PS4 titles?

POSTED BY EzioThePrez on Dec 16, 2015

I couldn’t agree with you more. The thing that really bugs me though? Sheep followers. People who stick with franchises even when they know that they’re bad. They’ll keep shelling out so much money on things that aren’t worth buying. The games that you mentioned are a prime example of games that get shafted into obscurity not too long after they launch. However if you actually buy them for a low price, or you’re into that particular series, you’ll end up loving them. I own a lot of games that people constantly hate on, and I mean a lot. I’ve currently got my eye on Lords of the Fallen, which is a Dark Souls-esque RPG. Now since I haven’t played a Souls game before, and I want to get into the games, why not start at the easier option first? To me the game looks wonderful, but swarms of people can’t stand it. I reckon if they would play it for themselves, they’d start to enjoy themselves, but hey that’s just me.

-|EzioThePrez|-

-|EzioThePrez|-