Shooting the Shit 2015 VGA Awards Discussion Thread Reply To: 2015 VGA Awards Discussion Thread

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Dec 03, 2015

Yeah, it wasn’t as good as I had hoped, the tribute to Iwata was moving(not saying I cried or anything), the Konami bullshit has me thinking of what to write for a news article, and Pyschonauts was huge. For the most part it seemed like it was halfway an giant ad for Tell Tale Games, as they had 4 of the 10 announcements(Batman, Avengers, Walking Dead, and the Minecraft Story Ep 3 dlc. Hopefully Sony has some better bits of news tomorrow.

I think the biggest thing for me was the fact a lot of the winners were games I didn’t think were all that deserving, I know I wasn’t thinking Her Story was worthy of any wins, but it took home two. Splatoon was a surprise for me as well, I know it’s a good if not great game(though I’ll admit I haven’t played it yet), but I never expected it to beat out some of the biggest games in the industry. I thought the ultra-solid Black Ops 3 MP had a shot, as did the revitalized Halo 5 MP, and no one doubts Rocket League had some of the best MP of any game this year. I really thought one of those 3 would have won.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.