Error Reporting The Wall of Text Reply To: The Wall of Text

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Dec 02, 2015

Let me know if you continue to have spacing issues in the forums, I added the wysiwyg editor to the forums yesterday, hoping that will solve some of the issues. I also have a semi-working media upload button, but it’s a pita for the end user atm, and limited to mods only, trying to open that access up a bit.

The comments are more of an issue with the ajax system being tied into them(for the real time commenting/auto updates I built), and that system is currently turned off until I can work on it some more. Though I do have plans on working on that today or tomorrow. Let me know if you want to check it out, i’ll enable it during a specific time frame so you can check it out while I test.

I’ve added 15px spacing at the top of each new paragraph and increased font-size in the forums to 14px, though that is not final, still waiting for the designer to discuss css tweaks with me which will probably be saved for after xmas as there is a ton of stuff left to build.

Also, a note, you’ll notice I edited your previous post, just wanted to check out why the spacing was odd. Confirmed that the new wysiwyg editor should solve the majority of the spacing issues in the forum section.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.