Error Reporting Feedback Needed On Registration/Sign In Process Reply To: Feedback Needed On Registration/Sign In Process

POSTED BY elheber on Dec 02, 2015

So I signed out and back in to test it a couple of times. Here’s what I’ve found:

• You can’t log-out from any page. You can only log out from the WP Admin area (after clicking on Access Profile).
  • Once you log out, it takes you directly to the log-in page instead of either the home page, or the page you were on before wanting to sign out. If you just logged out, you probably don’t want to log in so taking you directly to the log in page doesn’t make sense.
  • Logging in does indeed take you to the last page you visited before logging out. This works now (major emphasis on “now”). But if the last page you were on was the form for setting up your account, my guess would be that the site wouldn’t know where to redirect you so it had to redirect you to the same log-in page after logging in. It’s only my best guess at what caused the redirect problem I mentioned in my previous post.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."