Error Reporting Feedback Needed On Registration/Sign In Process Reply To: Feedback Needed On Registration/Sign In Process

POSTED BY elheber on Dec 02, 2015

Ah, shit, I don’t remember too much because it seemed fairly straightforward except for a couple of problems:

The site automatically gave me a randomized password when signing up. Technically, it didn’t SET the random password, but the text field was already filled out as if it’s set… and hitting the OK/Submit button would probably have set that password. I just changed the text right then and there to my preferred password so I didn’t have any further problems.

The other problem I remember having was that sign-in page didn’t take you back to the home page. Instead, it took you back to the sign-in page with the form empty (as if the page refreshed without signing you in). You have to manually get back to the home page to see that you’re already signed-in. Since I set the site on my browser’s speed dial and it’s set to keep me signed-in, it hasn’t affected me much but for anyone new this could be a very confusing issue.

I’ll sign out and test this one.

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."

"A closet intellectual, he acts dumb to impress women."