What Are Your Non-Gaming, Nerdy Hobbies?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Fudge Golem 1 week, 5 days ago.

• POSTED BY Fudge Golem on Oct 10, 2017

Just trying to see what everyone here does beside work and play video games!

As for my personal fudgetastic-ness, I’m a huge reader. Last year I did the 52-week challenge and read 57 books. This year I’m only around 20-something books. But I did get through the Worm web serial. That’s no small feat, as it would be over 7,000 pages long if it was in a traditional novel format.

I’m also a massive fan of table top RPGs. I have a once a month D&D game going right now, as that is all I have time for at the moment :( . So many awesome RPGs out there, but so little time!

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Oct 11, 2017

My love for gaming was rekindled in my teenage years due to my love for open wheel race cars. Indy and Formula 1 mostly. I couldn’t afford a real race car so i used games too scratch that itch.

On the nerdier side… i am a big collector of entertainment. Vintage movie formats, retro games and computers, X-Men comics and various CCG’s. I have around 4000 games, 80+ gaming consoles and pcs, 1000 comics from the X-Men universe, 300 laserdiscs, 150 videodiscs, and thousands of MTG cards dating back to Arabian Nights and revised.

Somehow I never got into d&d tho. Just not something I can enjoy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY Fudge Golem on Oct 11, 2017

Tabletop RPGs are not for everyone, I get it. I just love getting together with friends and telling a story as a group. It never goes how you expect it to, which is half the fun.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.