What are your next gaming purchases going to be?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Rex ranae 3 weeks, 6 days ago.

• POSTED BY Rex ranae on Jul 01, 2017

I’ve got a long wishlist, but I have a few items that will take priority:

1) a Nintendo Switch+Zelda BotW

2) Sea of Thieves

[https://youtu.be/boakHWYcFE8]

3) Sonic Mania

[https://youtu.be/KxmtYdEWVzo]

for the sake of it, here are some other titles that I *really* want to get around to at some point:

Dishonored 2, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Total War Warhammer 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Age of Empires remastered, Obduction

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 01, 2017

It’s going to be an expensive year this year, good thing I started stashing money in an envelope back in February.

My current plans are to get a Samsung QLED with an Xbox One X w/Forza 7 and Crackdown 3, PS4 Pro w/GT Sport, and a Switch w/Zelda and Mario+Rabbids.

Can probably add Wolfenstein to the list as well, beyond that I’m not sure.

I do know that I am planning on skipping Destiny 2 and CoD WWII due to their anti-consumer policies. Not sure about Battlefront II yet. Definite maybe.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Jul 01, 2017

Yeah that’s gonna cost ya. But it seems worthwhile, and you’re lining up a fun holiday season for yourself

POSTED BY mastermetal777 on Jul 22, 2017

Thank God for military pay lol. While my wife and I are still deciding what to get (whenever Nintendo decides to show off more games), here are some of my personal wants for the year:

– Nintendo Switch w/ The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

– Red Dead Redemption 2

– Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

– Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

– Super Mario Odyssey

– Destiny 2

– Middle-earth: Shadow of War

– South Park: The Fractured But Whole

– Life is Strange: Before the Storm

– Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

– Assassin’s Creed Origins

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Jul 23, 2017

shit, I keep forgetting about SP: Fractured But Whole thanks to its delays – that’s also a must-buy for me!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.