What are your next gaming purchases going to be?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 11 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Fudge Golem 4 days, 22 hours ago.

• POSTED BY Rex ranae on Jul 01, 2017

I’ve got a long wishlist, but I have a few items that will take priority:

1) a Nintendo Switch+Zelda BotW

2) Sea of Thieves

[https://youtu.be/boakHWYcFE8]

3) Sonic Mania

[https://youtu.be/KxmtYdEWVzo]

for the sake of it, here are some other titles that I *really* want to get around to at some point:

Dishonored 2, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, Total War Warhammer 2, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Age of Empires remastered, Obduction

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Jul 01, 2017

It’s going to be an expensive year this year, good thing I started stashing money in an envelope back in February.

My current plans are to get a Samsung QLED with an Xbox One X w/Forza 7 and Crackdown 3, PS4 Pro w/GT Sport, and a Switch w/Zelda and Mario+Rabbids.

Can probably add Wolfenstein to the list as well, beyond that I’m not sure.

I do know that I am planning on skipping Destiny 2 and CoD WWII due to their anti-consumer policies. Not sure about Battlefront II yet. Definite maybe.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Jul 01, 2017

Yeah that’s gonna cost ya. But it seems worthwhile, and you’re lining up a fun holiday season for yourself

POSTED BY mastermetal777 on Jul 22, 2017

Thank God for military pay lol. While my wife and I are still deciding what to get (whenever Nintendo decides to show off more games), here are some of my personal wants for the year:

– Nintendo Switch w/ The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

– Red Dead Redemption 2

– Uncharted: The Lost Legacy

– Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age

– Super Mario Odyssey

– Destiny 2

– Middle-earth: Shadow of War

– South Park: The Fractured But Whole

– Life is Strange: Before the Storm

– Ni no Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom

– Assassin’s Creed Origins

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Jul 23, 2017

shit, I keep forgetting about SP: Fractured But Whole thanks to its delays – that’s also a must-buy for me!

POSTED BY Fudge Golem on Sep 25, 2017

Nice lists, definitely need to get in on Red Dead Redemption 2! Here are my top 10 (not in any particular order):

1 – Red Dead Redemption 2

2 – Antichamber

3 – Brigador: Up-Armored Edition

4 – Factorio (I’ve wanted this for a while, but I’m worried about the rumors of it eating all your time due to being so addictive!)

5 – Stellaris

6 – House of the Dying Sun

7 – Kerbal Space Program

8 – Total Warhammer

9 – Doom (I still haven’t played this despite all the awesome reviews. I know…it’s shameful)

10 – Firewatch

My actual Steam wishlist is sitting pretty at 281 items. Slowly but surely!

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Sep 25, 2017

Stellaris and Total War Warhammer are wonderful games. Stellaris is almost too grand-scale for me, though. I have trouble paring it down enough to get a clear sense of accomplishment – I feel like I can look up after a whole afternoon of playing and realize there are only more obstacles in front of my civilization than there were when I started :-P

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Oct 05, 2017

Looking back at this, I definitely did not stick to the plan of skipping Destiny 2, damn co-workers.

I bought a brand new treadmill last month, so instead of the QLED, Pro and Switch, I’m just going to get the X1X with a TCL P406, AC Origins, Forza 7.

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Oct 09, 2017

Hah, yeah I’m paring my purchasing plans down – I have a LOT going on and not enough time to play. Totally absorbed in BotW right now. I think the only gaming purchase I’ll get for the rest of the year will be South Park FBW.

POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Oct 10, 2017

I didn’t even realize FBW was out next week. I still have to finish Stick of Truth, but most likely will not get that game until Black Friday or next spring when sales are decent.

POSTED BY Rex ranae on Oct 14, 2017

I think FBW will be a better game. I liked SoT a lot, but FBW looks like the GAME itself is more deep.

Meanwhile, I’m a weak weak sack of poo – I just bought Grim Dawn on sale on GoG :-( It was a good price, and a HATE what they did with Diablo 3 and would like to experience a more quality ARPG

POSTED BY Fudge Golem on Oct 16, 2017

Yeah, I’ve never found an ARPG I’ve loved as much as Diablo II. Diablo III I can’t even look at. Grim Dawn and Path of Exile were both pretty close, but no Diablo II’s.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.