Welcome to Gamelust, Introduce yourself here!

This topic contains 50 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  xsuicidesn0wmanx 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• POSTED BY xsuicidesn0wmanx on Mar 08, 2018

Giant pic is ok, I knew there was a bug with that part of the forums but wasn’t sure what it was until a giant blue dino wrecked my screen. :D

Nice to meet you Heather, we’re still in the process of building gamelust beyond the site. Currently trying to work on our social media channels while dipping our toes into the streaming and video services. I haven’t read your most recent post. First one looked good.

You should join us in our discord channel. There’s no voice chat requirement or anything, but it gives us a place to stay in contact and communicate directly throughout the day. If I were to have any edits I would communicate them with you there.

https://discord.gg/TCVsAca

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You're all zombie thigh-fat people brought into animation by some evil force of forceful evil!!! - Happy Noodle Boy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.